Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Calling All Creative Writing Teachers!

     So, I already mentioned this in class today, but I was wondering if I could get some help from my classmates. As part of my research, I was hoping to have the chance to interview some creative writing teachers, and find out their opinions about using Shakespeare (or not) in their creative writing teaching, or even just whether they think he's had influence on it, even if they don't use him directly.

     So..... I need teachers to interview! If anyone knows a creative writing teacher who they think might be willing to chat with me, could you please post a comment with their name? If it's a BYU teacher, I can just look up their information in the directory. I also think it might add a neat dynamic to find a few teachers of maybe a high school level creative writing class, but I would need contact information on those.

      Thank you!!